American Idol Top 6 and 5

Category: By dagunkz-Remix


American Idol - Top 6 (Studio Recordings)
Another week of AI goes by and it's getting closer and closer to the finale. Tuesday night the contestants were mentored by British composer Andrew Lloyd Webber and also had the chance to sing his creations. It was an alright night and there were some good & not so good performances, but now we have the Studio Recordings. (Spolier) Eliminated this week was Carly Smithson who I enjoyed and would have liked to see go further, but it seemed people had lost interest in her. Tune in every week Tuesday 8/7c & Wednesday 9/8c, Enjoy!

1. Brooke White - You Must Love Me
2. Carly Smithson - Superstar
3. David Archuleta - Think of Me
4. David Cook - The Music of the Night
5. Jason Castro - Memory
6. Syesha Mercado - One Rock "n" Roll Too Many

DL Link 2:HERE
DL Link 3:HERE


Live Show Top 5

Brooke_White_-_I_Am_I_Said.mp3

Brooke_White_-_I_m_A_Believer.mp3

David_Archuleta_-_America.mp3

David_Archuleta_-_Sweet_Caroline.mp3

David_Cook_-_All_I_Really_Need_Is_You.mp3

David_Cook_-_I_m_Alive.mp3

Jason_Castro_-_Forever_In_Blue_Jeans.mp3

Jason_Castro_-_September_Morn.mp3

Syesha_Mercado_-_Hello_Again.mp3

Syesha_Mercado_-_Thank_the_Lord_for_the_Night_Time.mp3


AI7 Top 6

Brooke_White_-_You_Must_Love_Me.mp3
Brooke_White_-_You_Must_Love_Me__Edited_.mp3
Carly_Smithson_-_Jesus_Christ_Superstar.mp3
David_Archuleta_-_Think_of_Me.mp3
David_Cook_-_Music_of_the_Night.mp3
Jason_Castro_-_Memory.mp3
Syesha_Mercado_-_One_Rock_and_Roll_Too_Many.mp3

Results

AI7_Top_6_-_That_s_All_I_Ask_of_You.mp3
AI7_Top_6_-_Tainted_Love__Ford_.mp3
Leona_Lewis_-_Bleeding_Love__AI7_.mp3
Carly_Smithson_-_Jesus_Christ_Superstar__Results_.mp3
Syesha_Mercado_-_One_Rock_and_Roll_Too_Many__Results_.mp3


Video Ford

Top 06 - Tainted love
Top 07 - I Want To Break Free
Top 08 - I Just Want to Celebrate
Top 09 - It's Tricky
Top 10 - I Want You To Want Me
Top 11 - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Top 12 - The Distance



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?