High School Musical : Rare

Category: By dagunkz-Remix




1. Start of Something New
2. Stick to the Status Quo
3. I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
4. When There Was Me And You
5. Get'cha Head In The Game
6. What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
7. What I've Been Looking For
8. Bop To The Top
9. Breaking Free
10. We're All in This Together
11. Push It To The Limit (Bonus Track) - Corbin Bleu
12. Say OK (Bonus Track) - Vanessa Hudgens
13. Dance With Me (Bonus Track) - Drew Seeley
14. We'll Be Together (Bonus Track) - Ashley Tisdale
DOWNLOAD



1. Wildcat Cheer
2. Start of Something New
3. Get'cha Head in the Game
4. Get'cha Head in the Game (Reprise)
5. Auditions
6. What I've Been Looking For
7. What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
8. Cellular Fusion
9. Stick to the Status Quo
10. I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
11. Wildcat Cheer (Reprise)
12. Counting on You
13. When There Was Me and You
14. Start of Something New (Reprise)
15. We're All in This Together
16. Bop to the Top
17. Breaking Free
18. We're All in This Together (Reprise)
19. High School Musical Megamix
DOWNLOAD



1. Bet On It
2. Fabulous
3. Breaking Free
4. Bop To The Top
5. I Don't Dance
6. I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
7. Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
8. We're All In This Together
DOWNLOAD

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?