Western Meets Eastern

Category: , By dagunkz-Remix

Haru x Daniel Powter - Find My Way


Haru x Daniel Powter - Find My Way
Released Date: 12 March 2008
Tracklist:
1.Find My Way
2. Find My Way (Instrumental)

Haru x Daniel Powter..I guess you guys know who "Daniel Powter" is, right? a pop singer who sings "Bad Day". Well he collaborated with "Haru" (i don't know who is this) but both of them definitely have a great voice. Looks like this kind of Collaboration is becoming popular after "Yuna Ito x Celine Dion".

Track 1 "Find My Way" this is a pop song. I like this song! They have a great voice! Another great collaboration between Western & Japanese singer!

I recommend "Find My Way" to you guys!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuna Ito x Celine Dion ~A World To Believe In~


Yuna Ito x Celine Dion - Anata ga Iru Kagiri
Released Date: 16 January 2008
Tracklist:
1.Anata ga Iru Kagiri ~A World To Believe In~
2.Anata ga Iru Kagiri ~A World To Believe In~ (U.S.A Mix)
3.Anata ga Iru Kagiri ~A World To Believe In~ (Yuna Ito Solo Ver.)
4.Anata ga Iru Kagiri ~A World To Believe In~ (Instrumental)

Okay..this is the duet of Yuna Ito & Celine Dion..
this is an Extremely Good song..the combination of Japanese & English..
a slow Ballad which can touch your heart..
"U.S.A Mix" is the same song..only a little bit difference in the music arrangement..
and "Yuna Ito Solo Version"..just see the title..and you'll understand it..
I Recommend this single very much!

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?