American Idol Season 8 Group 3 I-Tunes Live Performances

Category: By dagunkz-Remix

Track Listing:

* Von Smith - “You’re All I Need to Get By” by Marvin Gaye
* Taylor Vaifanua - “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys
* Alex Wagner-Trugman - “I Guess That’s Why They Call it the Blues” by Elton John
* Arianna Afsar - “The Winner Takes it All” by Abba
* Ju’Not Joyner - “Hey There Delilah” by The Plain White Ts
* Kristen McNamara - “Give Me One Reason” by Tracy Chapman
* Nate Marshall - “I Would Do Anything for Love” by Meatloaf
* Felicia Barton - “No One” by Alicia Keys
* Scott MacIntyre - “Mandolin Rain” by Bruce Hornsby
* Kendall Beard - “This One’s for the Girls” by Martina McBride
* Jorge Nunez - “Don’t Let the Sun go Down on Me” by Elton John
* Lil Rounds - “Be Without You” by Mary J. Blige

American Idol Season 8 Group 3 I-Tunes Live Performances

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?