New Single

Category: , , By dagunkz-Remix

David Archuleta New Song



Here is a new song from David Archuleta called "It's All About Love". Enjoy!!!!!!!

David Archuleta - It's All About Love
Link 2



Here is a new song from Mario called "Emergency Room" and features Rihanna in it. Hopefully Rihanna is okay and isn't in the REAL emergency room. Anyways, enjoy this great song and hopefully everything gets better for both celebrities (Rihanna and Chris Brown). Enjoy!!!!!

Mario ft Rihanna - Emergency Room
Link 2



Pop singer Kelly Clarkson is getting ready to release her fourth studio album All I Ever Wanted on March 10th. Here is the Australian promo CD for her record breaking history #1 single "My Life Would Suck Without You". The promo CD includes the main version and the instrumental of the single. Enjoy!!!!


1. My Life Would Suck Without You (Main Version) 3:33
2. My Life Would Suck Without You (Instrumental Version) 3:31

Kelly Clarkson "My Life Would Suck Without You" Promo CD

Here are some demo songs from Kelly Clarkson which might be on her new album. I think this might leaked last year but I am not sure about and I think it all sounds like Kelly Clarkson. Her new album All I Ever Wanted hit stores on March 10th. Enjoy!!!!!

Kelly Clarkson - With A Little Bit Of Luck
Link 2
Kelly Clarkson - "Ready"
Link 2
Kelly Clarkson - The Day We Fell Apart
Link 2




 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?