American Idol - Top 3 (Studio Recordings)

Category: By dagunkz-Remix


American Idol - Top 3 (Studio Recordings)
W
e are just one week away from the finale already and tonight it's down to 2! Tuesday night the contestants performed 3 songs each (Judge, contestant, & producers pick). With three songs each the night varied from great performances to mediocre ones, but once again they only recorded one studio version. [Spolier] Tonight we said goodbye to Syesha who had a great voice but lacked star quality. I say David Cook for the win, David A also has a great voice but he can be a bore and what would his album

1. David Archuleta - Longer
2. David Cook - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
3. Syesha Mercado - If I Ain't Go You

DL:AI - Top 3 (Studio Recordings)
DL Link 2:HERE
DL Link 2:HERE

AI7 Top 3

David_Archuleta_-_And_So_It_Goes.mp3

David_Archuleta_-_Longer.mp3

David_Archuleta_-_With_You.mp3

David_Cook_-_Dare_You_To_Move.mp3

David_Cook_-_I_Don_t_Wanna_Miss_A_Thing.mp3

David_Cook_-_The_First_Time_Ever_I_Saw_Your_Face.mp3

Syesha_Mercado_-_Fever.mp3

Syesha_Mercado_-_Hit_Me_Up.mp3

Syesha_Mercado_-_If_I_Ain_t_Got_You.mp3

Results

AI7_Top_3_-_Ain_t__No_Stopping_Us_Now.mp3

AI7_Top_3_-_Heaven__Ford_.mp3

Fantasia_-_Bore_Me__AI7_.mp3

Syesha_Mercado_-_If_I_Ain_t_Got_You__Results_.mp3



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?