American Idol Reunion

BUCKY COVINGTON


1. American Friday Night
2. A Different World
3. I'll Walk
4. Back When We Were Gods
5. Ain't No Thing
6. I'm Good
7. Empty Handed
8. Hometown
9. It's Good To Be Us
10. Carolina Blue
11. The Bible And The Belt

Credit: mp3freakz

Download

Carrie Underwood - Unchained Melody


01. Romeo Boy
02. Don't Talk About Love
03. Unchained Melody
04. Amen
05. Hopes and Dreams
06. Count Me In
07. I'd Rather Ride Around With You
08. Phones Are Ringin'
09. Emotional Girl
10. Someone Else's Dream
11. You Walked All Over Me
12. Maybe He'll Notice Her Now
13. Heads Carolina, Tails California
14. You Can Feel Bad If It Makes You Feel Better
15. God Bless the USA
16. Amazing Grace

Pass: Pop Music Zone
Credit: Popmusiczone

Download


Kristy Lee Cook


Kristy Lee recorded this CD in 2005 and apparently it went nowhere (until now). It's definitely a country album and it's pretty good.
1 Good Luck
2 Clean Break
3 Devoted
4 Hold Your Horses
5 Rebel Rose
6 Perfect Love
7 Stand By Your Man
8 Blue
9 Put Your Heart Into It
10 Unchained Melody

Credit: Deaconblues

Download



Kellie Pickler - Small Town Girl


1. Red High Heels
2. Gotta Keep Moving
3. Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind
4. Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You
5. I Wonder
6. Small Town Girl
7. Wild Ponies
8. Girls Like Me
9. I'm on My Way
10. One of the Guys
11. My Angel

Credit: Jensenbrazil

Download

Carrie Underwood - Cold Day In July


01. Goodbye Earl
02. Because You Love Me
03. There You Are
04. Can't Get Enough
05. Show Me Heaven
06. Cold Day In July
07. Lesson In Leavin'
08. Crazy
09. Broken Wing
10. Tonight The Heartache's On Me
11. I Hope You Dance
12. For God So Loved
13. If I Saved My Heart For You
14. Everytime The Phone Rings

Download


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?