AMERICAN IDOL Studio & Live (UP-date)

Category: By dagunkz-Remix

STUDIO RECORDING

AI7 Top 11(LIVE)

Amanda Overmyer - Back In the USSR
Brooke White - Here Comes The Sun
Carly Smithson - Blackbird
Chikezie - I ve Just Seen A Face
David Archuleta - The Long and Winding Road
David Cook - Day Tripper

Jason Castro - Michelle
Kristy Lee Cook - You Got to Hide Your Love_Away
Michael Johns - A Day In The Life
Ramiele Malubay - I Should Have Known Better
Syesha Mercado - Yesterday


AI7 Top 11 Results

Beatles_Medley
Should_I_Stay_Or_Should_I_Go__Ford
Kellie_Pickler_-_Red_High_Heels
Amanda_Overmyer_-_Back_In_the_USSR


Ford Video

Sould_I_Stay_Or_Should_I_Go


AI7 Top 12

Amanda Overmyer - You Can't Do That
Brooke White - Let It Be

Carly Smithson - Come Together
Chikezie - She's a Woman
David Archuleta - We Can Work It Out
David Cook - Eleanor Rigby
David Hernandez - I Saw Her Standing There
Jason Castro - If I Fell
Kristy Lee Cook - 8 Days A Week
Michael Johns - Across The Universe
Ramiele Malubay - In My Life
Syesha Mercado - Got to Get You Into My Life


RESULTS

Syesha - Got to Get You Into My Life Results
Kristy Lee Cook - 8 Days A Week Results
David Hernandez - I Saw Her Standing There Results
Katharine McPhee feat. David Foster - Something
Beatles Medley
The Distance Ford


Ford Video

The Distance Ford (WMV)

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?